You’ve got the ideas, the mission, the dream.
You live your greatest passions and strongest talents.
You believe you were put on this planet to empower and inspire.
You wake up every morning and work damn hard to be the best person you can be inside and out, to create the most vibrant, exciting and meaningful version of your life, and you bring 110% of yourself to help others do the same.
You want to spread your message across the globe, to help as many people as possible and you want to look like you deserve attention.
You’re ready to take the leap and level up your game.
And you need:
- A stunning online space that will be a place for you as a leader and a role model, a place to come for inspiration and knowledge, and a platform to grow all the awesome projects you’re working on.
- To focus your full attention and time on doing your best work in the world and to delegate the rest to someone who gets it, who nails it, who can tune into you and your brand and translate your desires perfectly.
- The entire creative process to be smooth, easy, seamless, joyful, fun and inspiring.
Great. That’s exactly what I can help you with.
I’m Madeleine Lamou. I’m a digital brand designer, and my passion is helping creative, bold and purpose-driven entrepreneurs to bring their dreams to reality, to share their vision and genius with the world, and to attract their ideal tribe and clients.
I do this by creating beautiful, soulful & effective branding, which may include:
a website, an ebook, an online course, social media branding, business cards… anything you need for an irresistible brand that you and your business deserve.
Skills & knowledge
- Listening is key.
- I don’t care about perfection, but I do seek excellence.
- White space is not overrated.
- When it comes to design, form and function need to be a package deal.
- The connection of mind, body and spirit is a necessary ingredient in the creative process.
- Don’t “design websites” or “launch products”, create little miracles. (Thanks, Alexandra Franzen!)
- It’s not where you take ideas from, it’s where you take them to.
- How would you design this if it were an offering to God?
Keen to work together?
To learn more about how we can co-create a gorgeous and meaningful digital brand for you, click here.
Prefer to DIY?
Get your free Guide to Creating an Awesome Website.
I’ve got a few tools & tricks under my sleeve to help you attract your ideal tribe, create a stunning website that converts (i.e., brings you clients) and wow everyone with your visual marketing skills.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Brand Archetypes Book with guidelines, descriptions, color and typography options for each of the classic 12 archetypes, so that you never have to guess how to express your “why” and your brand essence with visuals.
- Tools & Resources Cheat Sheet with a handpicked list of the best themes, plugins, stock images, fonts and more, so that you don’t have to spend endless hours trying to find all the right tools to bring out your brand online.
- Conversions Checklist to help you organize your web pages in the most efficient & effective way, so that you can attract, educate and engage your visitors and turn them into raving fans and dream clients.
All 3 are short, straight to the point, gorgeous looking and highly actionable.
Snatch them up!
Aside from design, I’m seriously addicted to:
What I value
12 random facts
- I’m so mixed that I honestly can’t tell for sure where I am from. I have Guinean, French, Ukrainian, Russian, Malian, Tatar, Arabic (and so on) heritage. I love being mixed; I feel it gives me freedom and a wider perspective.
- I’ve been practicing yoga and meditation for 12 years.
- My favorite way to calm down is solving math problems.
- My ultimate joy is swimming in the warm ocean.
- Style icons: David Bowie, Jane Birkin, Tilda Swinton, Frida Kahlo, Lauren Hutton, Audrey Hepburn, my grandmas.
- Totem animals: cat, falcon, crocodile, anaconda, unicorn.
- I once nearly drowned in the Amazon river.
- I’m bilingual from birth and can speak 6 languages.
- I’m a digital gypsy with 3 passports and family on 3 continents.
- I’ve been an entrepreneur since I was 20.
- I don’t eat meat now, but I once ate a pigeon when I was about 5. Yes, we eat everyone in Africa!
- I have been too damn close to death (twice) and I’m actually thankful for that – it makes me (almost) always remember how precious it is to be alive.
Got questions, comments, or just wanna say hey?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
I would be excited to hear from you!
Here’s to your wildest dreams,